Monday, October 1, 2007

The Notebook


Movie Name: The Notebook
Movie Studio: New Line Cinema
Movie Studio’s Parent Company: Time Warner
Other Movies Made by New Line Cinema: Mr. Woodcock, Fracture, Hairspray, and Rush Hour 3
Producers: Mark Johnson, Lynn Harris, Avram Kaplan, and Toby Emmerich
Director: Nick Cassavetes
Writers: Jeremy Leven, Jan Sardi, Nicholas Sparks, and Madeline Leven
Stars: James Garner, Gena Rowlands, Rachel McAdams, Ryan Gosling, and Joan Allen

Q & A:

Summary:
The Notebook starts off with an elderly man telling a story of two young adults’ life to an elderly woman with Alzheimer’s disease. Throughout the movie, the woman tends to experience flashbacks showing the audience the story of this young adventurous man and a goody-goody daddy’s girl as the man tells their story. Eventually the woman begins to realize who the story is talking about and what the story is about, revealing to the audience about her life experience.

I first saw this film on a DVD at my house. One of my ex-boyfriends had bought the movie and asked me if I had seen it yet and of course I had said no so he then gave me the movie to borrow and told me to watch it. I ended up absolutely loving this movie because of the way the story was told. Besides the fact that it is a really good romantic movie! I would definitely recommend this movie to others. This is a movie that one could sit down and watch with a girlfriend or boyfriend to bring them closer together emotionally.

The Notebook Movie Trailer

2 comments:

stefan r said...

I just saw this movie the other day with my friend, that i have to say secretly that i liked it!

Billy Wiesner said...

You can't find a woman who doesn't like this movie.