Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Smile In Your Sleep

Artist: Silverstein
Album Name & Popular Songs Included: Discovering the Waterfront, Your Sword Vs. My Dagger and Ideas of March
Record Label: Victory
Year It Was Released: 2005
Genre: Modern Rock, Punk, Emo



Q & A:

Technically I never “found” this album. My boyfriend told me about this song by Silverstein, Smile In Your Sleep, and said that I absolutely HAD to listen to it. He then asked me if I had even heard of the group Silverstein and of course I replied no. He was completely at a lost for words when he heard my answer and told me to get on my computer right away to look this song up so I could listen to it. I am not usually into the whole modern rock, punk, emo style of music but this song has changed my opinion about that particular genre of music. Now I listen to modern rock, punk, emo quite a bit more than I used to. I also listen to a TON of country, some rap, a little Christian rock, and much, much more. I totally love country music. There is a country song for every emotion a human can possible feel. Whether it is happy, sad, gloomy, loved, or lonely there is a country song that matches your feelings. My current song on my myspace page is Little Moments by Brad Paisley. This song reminds me of the way my boyfriend and I are and that’s why I choose it to be my page’s song. I tend to listen to a lot of my music on my computer because that is where I spend a lot of my time and if I am not listening to it on my computer I am probably in my car listening to a CD that I have burned or the radio. I get most of my music from other friends’ CDs or I used to get a lot from Morpheus.

Smile in your Sleep Music Video

No comments: