
Show Title: The Hills
Network: MTV
Local Channel: Yes
Show Airing: This show airs on Monday nights at 9 pm central.
Cable or Broadcast: Cable
Is the show in Syndication?: No
Production Company/Movie Studios Involved in Production:
Production Company/Movie Studio(s)’s Parent Company: Viacom
Year it Began and Ended: Began in 2006 to present time.
Producer(s): Colin Nash- Supervising Producer, Lenid Rolov- Supervising Producer, Andrew Perry- Supervising Producer, and Jason Sands- Supervising Producer
Director(s): Carol Murphy, Andrew Perry, and Bill Langworth
Writer(s): Robyn Schnieders- Story Editor, Josh Harnden- Story Editor, and Adam Divello- Creator
Star(s): Lauren Conrad, and Brian Drolet
Q & A:
The Hills is what some people would call a reality television show. The Hills is a show that followed Lauren Conrad (LC) from Laguna Beach as she adventured out into the world going to fashion school and taking an internship with Teen Vogue. The Hills is filled with many kinds of drama such as love, work, and friendships. I was introduced to this show because I was a huge Laguna Beach fan. I actually wished that the Producers would follow LC and make another show which is exactly why I started watching this one. Because I do not have that much drama in my life (I like to stay far away from it) I enjoy watching other people’s drama. What better way to get my fill of drama than a show where there is boy trouble, new friendships appearing and old ones disappearing, and work difficulties? I would recommend this show to any girl between the ages of fifteen and twenty three but no younger and no older. Girls who are too young wouldn’t understand and women that are older I just don’t think they would be interested. I definitely wouldn’t recommend it to any guys (or at least any I know) because none of them have liked it so far.
Screaming Fight
Second Chance
Justin Fails
Meeting the Parents
Spencer and Brody Breakup
Jason Returns
Showdown At Ketchup
Surprise Engagement
What Happens in Vegas...
What Goes Around
'No More Mr. Nice Guy'
Network: MTV
Local Channel: Yes
Show Airing: This show airs on Monday nights at 9 pm central.
Cable or Broadcast: Cable
Is the show in Syndication?: No
Production Company/Movie Studios Involved in Production:
Production Company/Movie Studio(s)’s Parent Company: Viacom
Year it Began and Ended: Began in 2006 to present time.
Producer(s): Colin Nash- Supervising Producer, Lenid Rolov- Supervising Producer, Andrew Perry- Supervising Producer, and Jason Sands- Supervising Producer
Director(s): Carol Murphy, Andrew Perry, and Bill Langworth
Writer(s): Robyn Schnieders- Story Editor, Josh Harnden- Story Editor, and Adam Divello- Creator
Star(s): Lauren Conrad, and Brian Drolet
Q & A:
The Hills is what some people would call a reality television show. The Hills is a show that followed Lauren Conrad (LC) from Laguna Beach as she adventured out into the world going to fashion school and taking an internship with Teen Vogue. The Hills is filled with many kinds of drama such as love, work, and friendships. I was introduced to this show because I was a huge Laguna Beach fan. I actually wished that the Producers would follow LC and make another show which is exactly why I started watching this one. Because I do not have that much drama in my life (I like to stay far away from it) I enjoy watching other people’s drama. What better way to get my fill of drama than a show where there is boy trouble, new friendships appearing and old ones disappearing, and work difficulties? I would recommend this show to any girl between the ages of fifteen and twenty three but no younger and no older. Girls who are too young wouldn’t understand and women that are older I just don’t think they would be interested. I definitely wouldn’t recommend it to any guys (or at least any I know) because none of them have liked it so far.
Screaming Fight
Second Chance
Justin Fails
Meeting the Parents
Spencer and Brody Breakup
Jason Returns
Showdown At Ketchup
Surprise Engagement
What Happens in Vegas...
What Goes Around
'No More Mr. Nice Guy'
No comments:
Post a Comment