Thursday, September 13, 2007

What & Why



  • Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone

  • J.K. Rowling

  • Scholastic Inc., Publishers since 1920

  • Time Warner



A young boy discovers his true past and his future in a magical world.



  • Trade Book

  • Casual Reader

1) My sister bought this book for me on my 11th birthday.
2) The book impacted me because it made me want to read the rest of the series.
3) I would definitely recommend the book. Even though it is a little slow at first it gets really good, what book doesn’t start off slow?
4) Yes I would also recommend this author because she has a series of Harry Potter books that are very well written.
5) No I do not believe there is an underlying message to the book. I believe it is just for some good reading.

http://www.amazon.com/Harry-Potter-Sorcerers-Stone-Book/dp/0590353403/ref=pd_bbs_2/102-4682656-4134535?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1189701647&sr=8-2

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/102-4682656-4134535?%5Fencoding=UTF8&search-type=ss&index=books&field-author=J.K.%20Rowling

http://www2.warnerbros.com/main/homepage/homepage.html

4 comments:

chels's post said...

My cousin really loves the Harry Potter books, but I'm not that into them.

AlanC com130 said...

That was a pretty good book. I read most of them but didn't have the time to read the newer ones.

Megan said...

I can't believe how many people love these books! I have never gotten into them myslef but my friend is a die hard fan!

Margaret Maloney said...

This is really great book. I have read all of the other books except the last one. I need to get on that.